Wednesday 14 September 2011

When it really isn't your day

So i was feeling a lot better at the beginning of the week and now i have dropped right back down. I feel like as i go through my life i am not getting anywhere! I really don't belong at my school anymore and some of my past decisions are slowly turning in to regrets.
And today i completely let my misery get a hold of me so i didn't go to school, i just sat at home and tried to make myself feel better,
I thought that having a job interview was going to brighten my spirits however it really didn't.
Well the interview itself was successful and i was offered a trial on Saturday night, which would result in me missing a birthday but i tried to think positive. Until the guy told me it would be a ten hour trial and then if i got a job i would have to work 5pm - 3am every Friday and Saturday night, which really doesn't fit in to my school work at all.
So regrettably i am going to have to ring the gentleman up tomorrow and withdraw my application. Which sucks because i really want a new job, but not something that extreme.



Perhaps one day everything will finally start falling in to place right.
You see the only thing i have ever and will ever be good at is creative writing, i am very creative and i dry and adapt that in to all parts of my life. 
And i just now i will become miserable if i end up leading a normal life, because it just isn't want i want.
I believe if you want something bad enough you can achieve it, i like to keep that in mind when everything is going down hill like now.
It is just one of those times that even though you have so much stuff around you that is positive, like my family, friends and boyfriend. There are certain things bothering you that you cannot sort out and you have to wait till it passes.
All i can hope for is a great weekend around the people that make me happy and remember that everyday i am closer to what i want the most and the life is for living not wasting it away being sad.
Although it is nice to curl up in bed and watch a film, i like to do that when i need to be alone.
One of my favourite films at the moment is Valentine's Day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment