Saturday 3 September 2011

Dreaming

Dreams are so weird i think. I mean they are little videos you see in your head when your body is fast asleep. It is crazy, i love dreaming i think it is wicked waking up and having this dream to reflect on. I have several dream catchers around my room to help me have nice dreams rather than nasty ones.
In fact i rarely have nasty dreams at all. I one day would like to buy a book about what your dreams mean.
I used to study psychology at school and we were taught about dreams at one point and that subject suggests that dreams are things that have happened or are going to happen to you in real life. Though of course this could be highly exaggerated in a dream and be turned into something strange when the meaning is fairly simple.


There are all different sorts of dreams;
Those you are thankful to wake up from and those you try and get back to sleep because they were pretty good and you missed the ending.
We dream thousands of dreams each night but will only remember one or even none. 
It is very frustrating when you wake up from a perfect dream and after a few seconds your memory of it is wiped clean and you can't recall what happened at all!


I started a dream book a few years ago in which i wrote down some dreams that i wanted to remember. I have no idea where that book has gone to now because i lost track and forgot to write in it. But here are some dreams that i have always remembered.


1. My horror dream
This dream occurred many years ago. I, my sister and my step mum were all police and was driving up to a farm house in the middle of nowhere, the issue was a crazed man inside the house needed to be taken to the police station.
We pulled up outside the house and i was told to guard the front door and my step mum guarded he back whilst my sister went inside.
Then i heard a scream and we all ran away from the house, the man we had been trying to arrest was chasing after us in a dirty, red jeep.
We rushed into some crops so he couldn't see us and waited for the car to go, then we found three bikes, so we road them right off a cliff and landed in a village.
We headed to the bus station to find my dad and tell him we were being attacked.
When we arrived we couldn't find my dad and so we got on a bus to our house, relieved we sat back and glanced over to the bus next to us to find my dad was the driver. We all banged on the window to get his attention though he couldn't see us.
Then i looked around the bus to find it was filled with hill billies and we were being taken to that mans house to be killed.
So we started banging harder on the window and nobody saw us, until eventually the bus drove away with us in it.


2. My vampire dream
I was running around a field that had a really high wall trying to get over, then my boyfriend who was Edward Cullen came rushing over and asked what it was i wanted. And somehow i was trying to get to the shop for some sweets, so him being a vampire offered to run and get m e some, so i waited where i was.
Then his family showed up and started preparing me to becoming a vampire. In the dream i had been bitten though it was a three day process and on the third day i would miraculously wake up a vampire.
Then my boyfriend showed up again and Alice Cullen rushed into the house next door to mine and ate somebody, i was horrified.
The rest of the dream was them continuing to prepare me for my new vampire self.



No comments:

Post a Comment