Friday 2 September 2011

September


September is here.
As much as i hate to say goodbye to the summer, i love September because it is soon followed by the winter and that season brings so many wonderful things such as my birthday, Halloween and Christmas!

Today i went back to school to enroll into year 13 - my final school year - after having resat my year 12 due to utterly rubbish grades.
And this year has already begun positively, my grades were dead on, even though i am choosing to resit two exams to achieve a more solid grade.
And my enrollment was quick and easy because of this, i also received my timetable for the year and that is great, and finally at school we have a new lounge. I had a quick look today and wasn't too impressed, it is far too modernized which has resulted in lack of seating space, i preferred the old and more comfortable lounge.

I have a list of things i am hoping to achieve by the end of September :)

Firstly, settle back into school with a new and motivated attitude.
secondly, find myself a brand new job.
thirdly, buy the beginnings of my winter wardrobe 
fourthly, get a new tattoo
and finally dye my hair.

Some of them are far more important than the others.


This is also the month that it starts to get really cold and dark earlier, i love getting in from school and grabbing some hot chocolate and then a warm shower.
There are a few things the month of September welcomes to me :)
Hot chocolate
Porridge
More bedding
Reading The Twilight saga
Cinema trips
Rain 
Wrapping up warm
Watching movies
Excitement for upcoming events.


Please be good to me September :)

No comments:

Post a Comment