Wednesday 14 September 2011

My love for the sea.


The sea.
I love the sea <3 I think the sea is a truly magically and peaceful place to be, it is so nice to lay in the sea or even just look at the sea, even if it's through a picture.
The sea holds many wonderful things and if i could i would buy a huge boat and go live on the sea, so i could go wherever i liked.
Or of course turn in to a pirate, which i would probably do.
Last year i went on holiday to Lanzarote and for a few days we walked to this little beach that had huge rocks and the greenest water.
That's where we snorkeled, i found some cool stuff whilst i was doing it and seeing all the fish was great. It would be wicked to go scuba diving, it's on my list of things to do before i die.


There are some beautiful animals in the sea and in all honesty i am really not an animal fan, however i find it so great how there is an entire world under the sea.
I remember when i saw a jellyfish once, it was round about the time that a certain type of jellyfish had swam into Spain and they were deadly, i was holidaying there when we found one washed up on the beach.

My favourite animal is the Killer Whale, i would love to go whale watching :)


TREASURE!!!
I'd love to find some treasure in the sea or ocean, because i could just imagine how much undiscovered stuff there are in there.
Shipwrecked boats and chest filled with gold and jewels, when i start writing my books there is bound to be a load of treasure hunting and finding in there.
The holiday i mentioned further up and the cool stuff i found were simply just sea shells and rubbish but i told myself it was treasure :)


One day i plan to organize a huge party and send the invites in little bottles. I think that would be wicked cool.


I am going to buy a cute little box and fill it with vintage jewelry and sea shells


And of course pirates fit in there somewhere, i know the idea of piracy is a tad bit out dated. But that doesn't stop me reading my books and thinking that piracy is a reasonable careea choice :)
"What a ship is, is freedom"
CJS <3


It is also extremely important to respect the sea, it is a dangerous place that can cause fatal accidents. With all the wild weather out there and the fearful animals that live within the waters, i am always weary whenever i am near the sea.
I have heard way to many horror stories to not be, but it doesn't stop the sea being my inspiration :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment