Thursday 15 September 2011

Owls

It is late exactly 00:23 as i write this and for some reason i am thinking about Owls. They are my favourite animal because they can nearly turn their heads all the way around and they are nocturnal :) I think they are really cool as well! 
The other month the village i lived in had a fun day and there was this stall that had a few owls from a animal rescue shelter. If you donated some money you got to hold an owl, so i did and it was fun. The owl climbed all over you :)
I would like to volunteer in an owl rescue center, i think it would be a really nice thing to do.



I found these pictures and think they are proper cute. I feel like an Owl right now because i really need to go to sleep as i have school tomorrow, however i regrettably drank a coffee a while back so now i am not tired at all.
I even told myself not to drink it, but i did it anyway.


<3


No comments:

Post a Comment