Sunday 18 September 2011

Being Happy

Being happy is probably the most important thing in life, because if you're not happy then something is seriously wrong. And recently i have decided that i am going to put my happiness first, above everything else that i am thinking about a situation.
For example, me quitting my job was one of the best decisions i have ever made, even though it left me with limited money and nothing to do on the weekends. However i was trapped in a shell of thinking i wasn't good enough and i had some extremely hurtful things said to me whilst i was there, so i took that bad thing out of my life and i am trying to find it's replacement :)



I used to have a really realistic view on life, like i would look at a situation and make the most out of the outcome. I wouldn't get down about things that upset me, instead i would think about it for a while and then decided what i was going to do to help myself.
This was a really good way of looking at things and i managed to help myself and others whilst thinking like this.
And then i don't know what happened for me to stop thinking like that, so i am now trying to return into that state of mind rather than this one.
I used to be really excited to start a new job and when i did i wanted to be the best at it and completely prove myself and several others wrong :) As for now i lost my confidence in thinking i will be good at anything.
I'd like to say goodbye to this silly phase i have been in for a couple of weeks now and open my eyes to the bigger picture, as i am only in the beginning of my life and i have so much more to experience.
And on top of that i have a collection of people around my that will help, and even though i do get annoyed at some serious things that are going on, i am going to try and focus on my dreams and my own happiness.


Being spontaneous can really make a difference to your life i believe. I love people who don't have money but go shopping anyway or should go to work but takes the day off to do something fun.
Me and some friends are thinking about going on holiday next year so i have been looking over some websites and then i see the last minute bookings and i would really love to one day  just decide to take off somewhere.
Also i love when you are debating whether to do something or not, like dye your hair or get a piercing and instead of thinking about it, you just do it.
As long as it isn't badly affecting anybody else if you want to do it, do it.
In universities they have these spontaneous clubs, i am not sure what they are called but you sign up at the beginning of the year and you give them your mobile number. Then at some point in the year they text everyone a place to be and the amount of time they have to be there. And what you have to do is drop whatever it is you are doing, even if you are in a lecture or at work and you have to go to this place and do whatever or go wherever they want you to go.
that sounds really fun to me, i'd love it.


So now i am going to start getting myself back on track and remembering that i have a lot of nice things in my life. And i refuse to be down about silly things now and i am going to leave this negative time behind me and work on the days ahead.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment