Sunday 2 October 2011

Cutting my hair


This may not seem like a big decision to most people, however to me it is huge. Because it has taken months to grow my hair to the length it is now, which is just under my chest. 
Though i realized it is really scraggy and look very unkept, so as much as it is going to break me up, it is time to chop it off.
And so i was thinking of what style when i decided to go all out and fully cut it to above my shoulders and dye it red. :)
I have dyed it red before and i suit it and i mainly where my hair curly so i think it would be cool.
I am going to save up some money to get it done professionally (just the cut)
then i will dye it red myself.
I also have to get the courage.

I was googling some hair styles and saw that Rihanna has the exact same hair i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment