Monday 17 October 2011

Positive outlook


Recently i haven't been in the mood to tolerate much and so my cloudy mood has been reflecting on others and my temper.
I have been saddened by not working, especially when there was a shift available and the person didn't show.
In a result i am lacking behind financially and schools making my feel black as normal.
I just want to tell myself that everything is cool it's just being silly at the moment and we get a week off school on Friday, then it's Halloween and NOVEMBER!
I am really excited to get my hair cut tomorrow even though i have to put off dying it for a while, i just want to wish myself good luck for the next few weeks, i hope your days lighten up a bit.

Pray for a successful weekend of a mixture of activities :)


No comments:

Post a Comment