Monday 3 October 2011

October's to do list

This month i have a few outings i'd like to journey on and a hand full of presents i'd like to treat myself too :) I am hoping i will gain some extra pennies and be able to do everything on my list, 
i'm always saying 'one day i will do this...' or 'when i have money i will buy this...' and so i am protesting against saying i will do something and then not, and instead i am going to just save up some money and do it all this month.
Even though they are all pretty simple things, i am very easily pleased which i think is a good thing.
It makes buying me gifts much easier for others :)



1st. And most important
Change my boring hair, all i need is to save up some money, get a good hairdressers and ask my boss if i can dye my hair red.
Looking forward to this drastic change.


2nd.
Go to the pub late at night and buy a cool Kopparberg, perhaps elderflower and lime or strawberry and lime!


3rd.
Get myself some dark purple lipstick, i have always wanted some of that stuff and some bright red and black.
I need some mascara whilst i am at it also


4th.
Have a fully blown sweet/movie fest, i want to go to the supermarket with X amount of money and buy all the sweets i want to, instead of limiting myself, Then i would like to come home and which a cool film.
I must look for a partner in this event.


5th.
Have a day of baking, i love baking and i would like to go buy all the ingrediants and bake something really insane and colourful.
I mainly buy packs for baking and then add my own stuff but i want to do it all on my own from scratch, perhaps a few buns and cakes and things like that!
Included with some ace decorations, like pipe icing or them cute sugar animals.
That would by joyful.


6th.
Go on a hugeee winter shopping trip to Leeds City.
I have saved £80 already and hope i can save some more, my plan is to go when my school break up for October half term on the 21st. 
I am waiting until then so i can go really early and spend all day in Leeds, i prefer to go by myself because i can take as much time as i like and then stop and get a drink if i need to.
I am really looking forward to buying a cool hat and scarf :)



So that is my list of things to do and i hope i get all of them done, i'm hoping i will be financially stable to do so.
An extra to-do is have a grand Halloween, my parents are going away in half term so i might be able to have a cool party, dressing up and all.












No comments:

Post a Comment