Saturday 15 October 2011

Getting more active

                                                  I have had a pretty interesting week!


It started off with an unbearable Monday which completely dragged and i had a load of school stuff to catch up on and when i finally got home i collapsed in bed as i wasn't feeling very well and spent the next two days laying in that very spot.
When i was heavily dosed up with medication and feeling a lot better i decided to go back to school on Thursday, it was a good day to return because i only do half a school day and then my boyfriend was coming to sleep for the night.
When i arrived home i decided to call the nursing home, where i had gone for an interview. As i hadn't heard anything from them... They answered and i was passed onto the manager who told me she was going to ring me later on, then offered me a job at the nursing home, i was very happy however it was a banking job, where they would only need me every so often!

This made a little uneasy because i haven't been working at my other job for two weekends, because they didn't need me and i was really upset about it.
However i was still really interested but i can't start employment until they have a 2nd reference from me and my CRB comes through. So i went straight round to get my form and hand over another reference. 


Moving along... I filled out the CRB and went to hand it in the following day, where i asked if i could have a quick chat with her. We sat in her office and i told her when i started work (fingers crossed) that would be my priority job and i would be willing to quit my other job if i could have more hours there. She seemed very happy about my enthusiasm and agreed that would be an option once everything was sorted, although it's still early days to be talking permanently yet.


I would much rather keep both my jobs because 1, i need the money and 2, i want to have a busier lifestyle, i am tired of lazying about i want to get up and go!
My sudden lift of spirits have really helped me get active and i am looking forward to a hopefully busy working life within the next month.
Watch me regret this then :)





No comments:

Post a Comment