Monday 8 August 2011

        This world is a wonderful place
                    6 most important things to me.

  •  Captain Jack Sparrow! This fictional character is my lobster, the Pirates of the Caribbean films are my favourite films ever. Even though i never watch them due to the fact i get obsessed when i do. I like Jack Sparrow so much i got the same tattoo as him.
  • Lady GaGa! The most inspirational women, i love her music and everything about her. One day i will see her live.
  • FedEx and Lucky Pennies! If you believe in bad and good luck then it exsists, for me finding pennies on the floor and seeing FedEx vans bring me luck.
  • Writing! Since i was little i have wanted to be a writer, i am constantly writing stories and will hopefully be studying creative writing next year.
  • Keeping things that matter! I have a number of shoe boxes and a huge chest filled with memories from schools and my past, i see saving your memories as very important so when you're older you can look back. A few years ago i also started writing myself a letter each year updating what i had done. 
  • Hoping that life will get better! I have seen people get stuck in negativity when life isn't going as planned, i am always thinking ahead and remembering that one day you will live life exactly how you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment