Monday 8 August 2011

My Dreams.

I believe one of the bests things about life is looking forward to your future because it is unpredictable, which can either be scary or exciting. Of course our hopes and wishes change whilst we are growing apart from the few that constantly stick with us, here is a list of my dreams, wishes and ambitions.

Buy a camper van and go on a road trip by myself. I would want to go by myself so then i could do exactly what i wanted to do and go to the places i really wanted to go. Whenever i think about this particular dream i imagine taking a few notepads and writing short stories based on wherever i find myself.


Find a woods which i have never been in before and walk for hours. I prefer to walk when i know i wont bump into anybody.


I am really not a fan of pets, but i'd love to own an owl called Monster.


Visit somewhere that looks like this.


Bake a gingerbread house like this one at christmas.



Become a successful published author.


Get a load more tattoos.



                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment