Saturday 20 August 2011

America Please.


SINCE FOREVER!
I have wanted to go to America, i live in England and most people i know have a dream to go to America. For me New York would be a dream come true :) In the coming year there is a possibility i could be going to New York so fingers crossed for that.

There is one huge reason America appeals to me so much, the food! I have always had this image that America does the best tasting foods. 
I would love to know if that is correct or not.


POP TARTS!
We have these in England but the flavors are limited, America seems to have many for flavors. 


HERSHEY!
We have a shop in the city that sells Hershey bars and i have had a few, but these cookies look insane.


DUNKIN DOUGHNUTS!
I went to a Dunkin Doughnuts when i went to Germany. It was great and i'd love to go again.


KRISPY KREME!
I' like to go here too so i can compare :)


SMORES!
These look so nice, i plan to find a recipe and try to make them.

GRAPE SODA!
Just because it sounds nice.


GIANT PRETZEL!
I had a giant pretzel covered in sugar, but nothing like this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment