Monday 15 August 2011

I Love Food



I am a huge fan of food! Not a certain type of food but all sorts of food, i believe in being able to enjoy and appreciate a good meal. I do think everyone should balance their diet and not load up on junk food, but i am really against these crazy diets and over exercising. For me if i want a burger, i will eat a burger. If i fancy a bag of sweets i will eat a bag of sweets.
And because i have been ill this week my food has been limited, therefore i am posting all my favourite foods, foods i dislike and foods i eat way too much of.




Firstly hot dogs, i would load up on hot dogs if i had the choice. I love them covered in ketchup and mustard. 




Buns and cakes, i love to bake myself though i never follow reciepes, There is nothing better than a sugary bun after some greasy junk food. Most people would agree, anything with cream will do nicely too.




I am obsessed with sweets. I live in a village that has a few shops and any spare money i have in my purse is sure to go on some sweets. We have a bakery that does 50p bags and i go 
crazy for them.




 Chinese food! Nearly everyone i know loves Chinese, i recently went to a Chinese buffet and it was insane. My favourite dish is sweet and sour chicken balls with rice. I like the fortune cookies too.





Italian Food! I am a sucker for a good chicken pizza, pasta with homemade garlic bread and some mozzarella sticks with spicy tomato sauce.




Finally, Mexican Food! Enchiladas, Fajitas or anything related. I wasn't a big fan of these types of foods but as i grew older and tried them i found just how nice they are.


NOW FOR THE FOODS I REALLY WOULD NEVER EAT.




EGGS! I hate them, when i was younger it took me several hours to finish an egg. I used to think people were evil if they made me them for tea.




TOMATOES! These are far too juicy and watery for me.


OLIVES! I accidentally ate an olive once and straight up hated it, then i ate another so i could win £1. It wasn't worth it.


Ending this post with, one thing i could eat all day and all night long. 




Cereal! The best ones are. Coco Pops, shredded wheat, cheerios, golden nuggets. I'd eat any cereal really :)

No comments:

Post a Comment