Sunday 21 August 2011

As it stands

Well then, today has officially sucked! I promised myself i would do some art work today and i have not done any , i should know by now that i will do this; I go back to school two weeks tomorrow for my FINAL year at school. Thank goodness. And i am pretty much busy up until then, so it's going to be a lot of late nights trying to finish this work and what do i do? Throw away two days of being free and having nothing to do. And of course i will leave all my work till the very last minute.
Honestly i don't have that much to do anyway, it's mainly annotation, sticking final pieces of work in my book and the big one doing my final piece, which i have no materials for and no ideas what to do.
Oops.
I am not too worried though, i seem to finish work when i have little time remaining, but for once i'd like to give myself some space to be allowed to chill out all day without knowing i have some work to do.



I decided to take this opportunity to write a list of things about me, i don't like about Me's because i am pretty awkward and never know what to write. But this is my best shot at it.

1. I am 18
1. I live in England in a small village called Sutton
2. I work at a children's play center just down the road
3. I go to school but i did my year 12 twice
4. I love to go shopping even when i shouldn't spend money
5. I really don't care what people think of me
6. I have ginger hair which i try to make as vibrant as possible
7. I have the same tattoo as Jack Sparrow
8. I worry about things until they are completely sorted
9. I keep everything and i have a notebook that has all my secretive stuff in
10. One day i want to live by the sea; it's my inspiration to write
11. I have all these weird theories about life
12. I wont be happy unless i am being paid to write
13. I like Jeremy Kyle and Jerry Springer
14. I don't like Harry Potter and people hate me for it
15. I do however like Twilight
16. I will only read in winter or on holiday even though i love to read
17. I can't afford to have the fashion i want to have
18. I'd like to move out and live with friends
19. I need my alone time
20. I sometimes get the feeling something good/bad is going to happen and it does
21. I eat way too much sweets and fatty foods
22. I am helpless at saving money
23. I am very wary of other people in certain situations
24. I trust the decisions i will make
25. I will do what is best for my own happiness
26. I will make sure i will always help a friend or family
27. Sometimes i forget i just need to have a girly talk with my best friends
28. I don't like to show when i am upset
29. I think crying is really good for a person
30. People think i am weird 
31. A few years ago there were three things i wanted, i now have those three things
32. I'd live on a boat any day
33. I leave everything to the last minute
34. I used to plan everything and now i don't worry so much
35. I appreciate everything in my life and i should show it more.


"If life has taught me anything, it's that 95% of people are always wrong"
Edward Cole - The Bucket List



No comments:

Post a Comment