Thursday 1 December 2011

December


Yeyyyy my favourite time of the year :)

My December has started off very well as i got a new phone yesterday, it's the samsung galaxy S 2 and i really like it. One of the reasons is because i can upload pictures on to my blog now that i have actually take.
AND THEN... For christmas i am finally getting a camera.

Currently it is raining outside and my bedroom is freezing cold despite me being under the cover wearing several layers.
I hope the snow arrives soon, i hate it when it's Christmas and it doesn't snow.

Today i got given my next 12 shifts at my new, care job and i am extactic to have a well paid/good hours job, so i made a quick decision to quit my other job.
I cowardly text my boss because that's his choice of communication and i have not yet received a reply, so i am treading what is going to happen.

I also received some wonderful news that i have been given my first acceptance into Liverpool university, not my first choice and i still hope others contact me, but i am happy about that anyway :)

I am going to be doing a count down to Christmas starting now
we have exactly
3 weeks 
2 days
7 hours and fifty minutes
24 sleeps until Christmas.
***************************************************************************



This is Rose (left) and Lucy (Right) they are my best friends.


This is me and Rose in art, pulling a 'distraught' face.




No comments:

Post a Comment