Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christmas drinks


The snow has almost washed away from the hills and we are now left with constant rain, this means it is too cold to snow and the fact it is cold means we all get ill. I always get a headache when i am cold and i found that hot drinks and a rest make them go away, sometimes aspirin and other medicine are useless.
Then somebody told me than lavender is good for headaches, and i love the smell of lavender so i thought i could by some lavender tea.
well then my newest phase is going to be herbal teas again, i have four teacups because i went through a minor stage of collecting them and drinking peppermint tea with honey.
Now i want lavender and cinnamon for headaches. 
So i googled Twinings and plan to buy some soon.
That is my first Christmas fetish.
:)
I also started listening to Christmas songs on my ipod without feeling guilty.
my favourite song is The pogues a fairytale of New York.

2 weeks
4 days
3 hours and 52 minutes
19 SLEEPS until Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment