Monday 12 December 2011

Christmas shopping


The one thing I dislike about Christmas...
Buying people gifts, because I can't pick good presents for toffee.
I could easily ask someone what I should get them but then that takes away the element of surprise.
All my friends and family are really hard to buy for, because they all have specific tastes. Normally parents are happy with some alcohol but you can buy that any time, but they always say not to get them anything and I get stuck then.
Hopefully my pay will arrive on Thursday and luckily I have only half a day on Thursday and it's my day off :)
Sooo... I am going to attempt to Christmas shop, but I doubt it will be successful, the only person I am sure about is my sister and she told me what she wanted.

1 week
5 days
3 hours and twenty minutes
13 SLEEPS until Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment