Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas tree


Today we finally put the Christmas tree up in our house and even though my mothers taste differs from mine, it looks nice. Then we listened to Christmas songs for a while and i bugged my mum about all the presents i wanted off Ebay :)
Now i have spent up and best be thinking about what to get my family for their presents.

I hate buying gifts for parents unless they tell me exactly what their wanting - which they never do - because i always get them something i think is really good and they dislike and yes it's the thought that counts but i want to get them something they are going to use and appreciate, rather than say they like it and then it never surfaces again.

I have decided what i am getting my self though, as i always get myself something, basically i buy something really expensive and it's okay because it is Christmas.
So depending on my wage this month i will buy myself some of the irregular choice shoes i posted on my wishlist.
Of course the £80 Ebay one and not the £109 retail price ones.
However i will wrap them and get them on Christmas day.

Another thing that is brightening up my countdown to Christmas is that it snowed for the first time last night!!!
The hilltops were all white but the streets and roads were slushy and icy because it also rained, meaning i wasn't fortunate to get a snow day but hopefully one will come eventually.
We had loads off last year.
Continuing with the good things...
I live opposite a field, but to the right of the field is a culdesack and all the houses on that street cover the outside of their houses in Christmas decorations and lights. Then a brass band will come and play as they turn them on. 
That happened yesterday and now i can see a merry Xmas sign from my room.

2 weeks 
5 days
4 hours and 
20 SLEEPS until Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment