Sunday 27 November 2011

Wonderful week

I have had a very nice week; My birthday on Tuesday was lovely, i went to school and my friend had painted a picture of me and made me a card, and my other best friend bought me a butterfly brooch.
Then i went home and we watched never ending story whilst eating a take-away.
On Wednesday I went into town and put my birthday money in the bank, then i went for drinks and to pizza hut with my boyfriend.
At night we met my friends and went to see breaking dawn part one. It was very good and i hate that part 2 isn't out until next year.
So i stopped reading new moon and started breaking dawn instead.


On Thursday i went to school and then worked, after work i went out for a meal with family and then Friday was similiar.
Saturday was my brother's birthday party and then i went to work again :) I am really liking my new job and i think that's because it's different to what i have done before.
Tomorrow is Monday again, but i don't really mind.
I only go to school for three days and i plan to do some shopping half way through the week.
Then next Sunday i am off for a chinese buffet.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment