Monday 7 November 2011

Things i am looking forward to.


All the birthday's is defiantly something to look forward to!
First it is my Grandads 65th on Friday and so we are all going for a meal on Saturday.
There is mine and my brother's birthday, which falls on the same day despite the 14 year age gap.
I am going to see Breaking Dawn part one for my birthday and i think we are meant to be going for a meal as well, though my work asked if i was going to go there, so i think that's what will be happening.
I am really looking forward to Breaking Dawn, i think it looks really good and i love Twilight, i am meant to be reading New Moon but i haven't read for a while.


I am looking forward to Christmas, not just the day itself but the build up.
Today my stepdad came home with advent calenders for my sister and brother but not me, so i best get one for myself.
I like going shopping for our presents and then having to wait for them, i already ordered a few from Ebay. 
I bought a blue, velvet dress
a peacock ring
a dream catcher necklace
a clock necklace
a Lady GaGa t-shirt
a skull braclet
and a few other necklaces which i can't remember.

________________________________________________

I am also looking forward to just having plans, i wish i had more plans and hopefully having more money will allow that to happen.
I think i need to buy a planner of some sort, because i keep forgetting what i need to do.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment