Friday 18 November 2011

New Job: First shift

Today was my first shift and my new job :) A care home that i applied for ages ago and i now finally started. 
I had 45 minutes to rush home from school, get ready and then get around on time. I managed though and everything seemed fine.
The job has lovely people working, but is a bit depressing and isn't what i am used to. However it's one of two part-time jobs i have, it's local and good money so i am pleased.
My next shift is tomorrow 8am-2pm.


Also tomorrow i am unwillingly going back to Fun Planet to pick up some money that my previous boss owes me, although i quit in August. I am going with my mum and stepdad and i should get between £90 and £170. 
Then i hope to have a nice Saturday and Sunday, then it's mine and my brother's birthday on Tuesday.
I am going to have a nice night watching FRIENDS! Then go to work tomorrow, i hope it's a good day :)





No comments:

Post a Comment