Tuesday 15 November 2011

When things aren't going right


I always look forward to winter by time summer has started to end.
However things aren't going great at the moment, even though i have loads of stuff to look forward to. 
Some issues have been getting in the way and i am worried it's going to take a long time to get back on track.
I am meeting my Grandad tomorrow when i finish school and i am hoping it's going to make me feel better about things going on at home.
It really bothers me when people aren't getting on, especially at home because you have to come back to it after a day away.

It is mine and my brother's birthday a week today and normally we all look forward to someone's birthday for a while, but nobody has spoken about it.
I have a few other things that bother me, like money and school work. But those things are easily fixed.

I hope i am in a better mood this time next week and that the little things that are wrong at the moment have gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment