Thursday 8 March 2012

Doors

So in January I resat one of my exams for Sociology, just so I could achieve the grade I needed as I was just two marks off when I orginally did the exam, which was pretty frustrating.
I was very positive after I had done the exam and was looking forward to my grade. However today I went to collect that grade and found instead of gaining an extra two marks I actually had dropped one grade and so my university application had been processed as my previous grade. Which is all okay for now, it hasn't put me back much as another subject, Media, my grade went up in that.


However today opened my eyes as to how devastated I am going to be if I don't get to go to university, as I had already accepted my offer and will be sorting out accomodation in April. I haven't sorted out a back up plan yet and really don't want to need one, as all my friends are already at university, I will be gutted if I don't get in now.


I spoke to some teachers who deal with the applications and their advise were that I have nothing to worry about as I am on track, but the way I am seeing it is that my future depends one just three exams and one person marking them. It's daunting and that's the future I have chosen.
I pray that everything goes well with revision and the exams so that I can finally move away from home and do what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment