Thursday 8 March 2012

three main events this summer.


Wakestock Festival.

I have only ever been to one festival, so I am really glad to be going to another, despite the fact the line-up isn't wonderful, I don't really mind because there are other things to do as well and I thought it was pretty cheap.

Tumblr_m0lacwctxx1qd4q01o1_500_large

Majorca 15th July - 25th July

Things worked out rather jammed as literally six days after returning from Wakestock festival I go on holiday for ten nights.
Now I am not complaining, but packing and preparing for a holiday is always really hectic, especially when you're not going with parents. So I fear everything will be left until the last minute, although I can't wait for this and it is by far the event I am looking forward to the most.

Lastly


V festival 

I am really excited about this, as the killers have been one of my favourite bands since I was little and I love Nicki Minaj.
I have already bought this ticket costing me at around £195 which isn't too bad, but there is still travel and other items to purchase yet.
We couldn't decide whether to go here or Leeds festival, but all along I wanted to go here and now I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment