Sunday 5 February 2012

February


Black cats are very suspicious to me.
I seem to have the idea that they are always doing something really bad, because they're not like other cats. They seem odd. I bet they are all witches.

The months of which I can't tolerate are almost over. 
I really despise January and February and that's probably because of the weather, now that Christmas is over I automatically expect the snow to have gone. However we had a heavy snow fall yesterday.
It is terrible because the trees have no leaves, and it's too cold to wear dresses. I am always sleepy at this point of year and mainly because I have a lot to look forward to that I am growing impatient.

I also had a craving over the past week, for something I have never had and that would be rather difficult too have.
S'mores, seeing as nowhere seems to sell Graham crackers and Google isn't helping me find an alternative it seems as though the only way i'll get one is to go to America.


This is a mean cookie.


No comments:

Post a Comment